Friday, February 5, 2010

Remember Funny Photo Friday?

So since I have been a total slacker when it comes to posting a funny photo every Friday, I thought today might just be the day I start back up...okay so today IS the day:)


You probably remember seeing this photo in the preview for this family, but alot of you may not have seen it...so that makes it okay. I told the kids to be silly and of course this was towards the end of the shoot. This is what I got. I love every kids idea of silly here. But as you can see the one with the big arrow pointing to her totally cracks me up! I would totally expect her to be giving me a girly pose like the other two on the left of the picture. That's why I love kids, they are so unpredictable at times. It's especially great when they let their super silly side shine through in pictures and in every day life. So enjoy this funny photo. Looking forward to next Friday!

0 comments:

Splendor Archives

***ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF SPLENDOR PHOTOGRAPHY***

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP