Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just FYI

Hello there Splendor People, just wanted to give this quick update to let you know that the calls and emails for spring are coming in. So if you would like to book a session with me, please contact me so we can get you the date you want. I'm so blessed and thankful for all of you!

Here's a picture of me, I found it and thought it was hilarious and thought you might like to see how awesome the 80's were! I'm not sure if this was my mom or dad's idea, but I think I was 5 years old here. It's so funny to see the decor because I remember all of it! Good times for sure! Okay there you have a little 1985 to look at, now don't forget to call and book your session!

1 comments:

Anonymous February 2, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

Even way back then you had a wooty! Love you girl!

Splendor Archives

***ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF SPLENDOR PHOTOGRAPHY***

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP