Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Jones Family

Look at this sweet family! These kids are just gorgeous, and I can't get over their eyelashes. They are so long and just beautiful! This is another old friend from high school. I am loving seeing all these people from the past. I love seeing their families and just how beautiful all of their kids are. If you will notice this precious little girl "who is a mini me of her mother":), ate up the camera....she was really getting into it. I love that! This sweet baby boy just turned one and couldn't be more handsome. Lynn, I'm so glad you allowed me to be a part of your beautiful family! Enjoy!









CAN'T forget this one!

0 comments:

Splendor Archives

***ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF SPLENDOR PHOTOGRAPHY***

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP