Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Back for round 2 (Jones Family)

Let me first say that I had so much fun with these two! They were such a blast to work with and there were many, many laughs!! We had done their family session last week and we weren't able to get any of just mom and dad. So when Lynn emailed me and asked me if we could possibly try for the next weekend and do some quick shots of the two of them, I was more than willing because I know how important it is to have those pictures of just the mom and dad. Especially when you have little ones around all the time. Sometimes we need to remember who we were as a couple before the kids came along. Well I am so we glad we went back to do this. You can see the joy and love that these two have for each other. It was a perfect afternoon, no distractions and only time to focus on them, and trust me it shows!! There's no doubt in my mind that these two people were made for each other! I love when it's so apparent! So enjoy Lynn and Andy!!!


0 comments:

Splendor Archives

***ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF SPLENDOR PHOTOGRAPHY***

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP